Perfectly golden straight cut fries from your oven in just 20 minutes and crisped to perfection every time— our OvenCrisp Straight Cut combines a classic cut with classic premium potato taste. Whether served as a side, snack, or ingredient, you can be sure your diners will be delighted.
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip fries.
4. Continue baking for 5-10 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place frozen French Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3–4 minutes or to light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), salt, colour, sodium acid pyrophosphate.