Perfectly golden shoestring cut fries straight from your oven in just 15 minutes and crisped to perfection every time. Our OvenCrisp Shoestring combines a classic long, lean cut with premium potato taste. Whether served as a side, snack, or ingredient, the only thing quicker than the cook time will be the time is takes for your family to eat them!
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), salt, colour, sodium acid pyrophosphate.
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
3. Flip fries.
4. Continue baking for 4-7 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place frozen French Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 2–3 minutes or to a light golden colour.