Perfectly golden crinkle cut fries straight from your oven in just 20 minutes and crisped to perfection every time. Our OvenCrisp Crinkle Cut has deliciously deep ridges and classic premium potato taste that is perfect on its own, with a dip, or as a flavourful addition to your favourite potato recipe.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), salt, colour, sodium acid pyrophosphate.
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
3. Flip fries.
4. Continue baking for 8-10 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place frozen French Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 2¾-3 minutes or to light golden colour.